These are evacuations or transfers that we do from one country to another within the greater east African community for stable patients that have been discharged from Hospital or those that have terminal illnesses.
We deploy appropriate fully equipped ambulances, personnel and supplies.
The patient must have a medical report, travel documenst, appropriate vaccination and a relative to accompany
How to book an ambulance
- Your name and town of residence
- Patient location and direction
- Sate if patient is a stretcher case, on wheel chair, sitting or walking
- Admitting Hospital, town and country
- Whether medical report, VISA and vaccination has been done
- Date and time of the intended ambulance transfer
- Person accompanying and relationship, if available
*The cross boarder transfer charges depend on the distance and related costs